RAJA MASALA RECIPE
Red kidney beans / Rajma 2 cup
Kasoori methi 2 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Ginger paste 1tsp
Green chilli 4
Coriander seeds powder 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1, ½ tsp
Garam masala powder ½ tsp
Cream/ evaporated milk 4 tblsp
Salt As needed
Bay leaf 3
Cinnamon small stick 2
1. Wash and Soak Rajma for overnight and drain the water.in a big pot or Pressure cooker put water
and soaked rajma for with enough water to immerse the rajma completely. Once done, reserve the
2. Chop onions and tomatoes finely.
3. In a pan heat oil and season with cinnamon, elachi, cloves and bay leaf. Add the chopped onion.
Fry till transparent
4. Add ginger garlic paste and give it a fry two minutes .Add chopped tomatoes, slit green chillies
then Mix well.Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and dhaniya powder.
5. Cook in medium flame for 5-6 minutes . Add crushed kasoori methi .
6. Add the rajama and cook in medium flame for 5 minutes. Add the reserved water and cook
for another 4-5 minutes Mix wel l and add 1 ¼ cup water and cook in medium flame for another
10 minutes And lastly add cream or evaporated milk and mix together and heat it for a minute.