Ingredientsudad dale 2 cups
green chilies 4
a pinch of asafetida
a few curry leaves
oil for frying
Salt as per taste
- Wash and soak the dale for 4 hours and then grind to a fine paste.
- Add chopped green chilies, asafetida, and salt and curry leaves to the ground paste along with 3 tbsp. of hot water.
- Make small balls and flatten them on your palm. Make a small hole in the center of each portion.
- Make couple of them at a time and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain out oil on a brown paper.