|Green Banana Curry
Small stick cinnamon
1. Rub hands with oil before starting to handle unripe bananas, for this will prevents from staining.
2. Or wear rubber gloves.
3. Peel the bananas, cut them in halves crossways and then into slices or quarters lengthways.
4. Rub them with salt and turmeric.
5. Heat oil in small frying pan and fry the banana slices a few at a time, until they are golden brown all over.
6. Set aside.
7. Put all the remaining ingredients into a saucepan and simmer, uncovered, until onion is soft.
8. Add fried bananas and simmer until gravy is thick.
9. Serve with rice