Chicken 1 kg
Onion – diced to medium sized 1
Red Chilly powder / Black Pepper powder 1 ½ tsp
Coriander powder 3 tsp
Few Curry leaves ½ tsp
Garam masala powder ¼ tsp
Yogurt 4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
Salt – to taste
Olive oil 3 tsp
1. Wash well and cut chicken in small piece
2. Take a bowl and heat then put chilly powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, turmeric
powder garam masala and roast them 15 second .
3. Add salt ginger garlic paste, yogurt and Add the chicken pieces to this and mix at the
masala on chicken. Let this marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
4. heat oil in a kadai and fry the chicken. Cover and cook it for 6-8 minutes or until it is thoroughly
5. Open the lid and fry on medium high flame for about 6 minutes or until all the water evaporates.
Add onions and curry leaves fry for 3 more minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves, split chillies and tomato slices