- Wash the Chicken and skinned, meat removed and cut into chunks
- Heat the ghee or butter in a large wok over moderate heat and fry the onions with the salt until translucent.
- Add the ginger, garlic, cardamoms, and cinnamon sticks.
- Stir-fry until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the chunks of chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, sugar, ground almonds and cream.
- Lower the heat to “very low” and pour the egg and cream mixture into the wok.
- Simmer gently for 5-7 minutes, until the chicken is cooked and tender. Be careful not to overcook the sauce or the eggs and cream will curdle.
- Serve garnished with flaked almonds.