How to Make Cauliflower and pasta salad
1 cup small pasta shells
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp black mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dal
1/2 of onion, chopped
3 cup cauliflower florets
salt to taste
1 tsp chutney powder
1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
1/2 cup roasted cashew halves
1. Boil 3 cups of water is ate boiling point, add pasta,cook pasta until tender. Drain water and
set cooked pasta aside.
2. in a skillet or wok , heat olive oil over medium heat . When oil is hot ,add mustard seeds and urad dal.
Cover and fry over medium heat until mustard seeds pop and urad dal is golden brown.
3. Add onion and green chili. Stir – fry for a minute. Onion should remain crisp. Then add cauliflower and
cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add cooked pasta shells and stir.
5. Add salt and chutney powder and mix well. Cook, covered, for an additional minute or two.
6. Garnish with coriander and cashew halves