- Wash the Chicken and cut into small pieces
- Fry onions in oil till transparent.
- Add cinnamon and let it fry.
- Then add ginger & garlic paste along with a little water. Stir continuously.
- Add turmeric, chilly, coriander powder with salt and mix well.
- Pour in tomato puree, cashew & almond paste – mix well with water.
- When it starts to boil add the chicken which should be mixed with a little color.
- Then add sufficient water for the chicken to boil.
- The gravy should get thick or according to your requirement. Before switching off add butter and serve hot with rice.